Professional turf laying service in London done to a high standard
Get your new real or artificial lawn installed
- Various types of turves for your garden needs
- Fresh, long-lasting results with a free watering plan
- Reduced ground pollution and improved quality of air
- Complete hassle-free service - from delivery to installation
How we perform the real turf laying service?
There is nothing more satisfying than getting an instant transformation of your garden with new lawn installation. And when the turfing job is done by professionals, you’ll enjoy long-lasting results and a thriving, lush lawn.
This is what to expect and how it is all done:
- Preliminary site clearance - The Fantastic team will, first, clear the surface from weeds, old turf, plants, debris, rocks and stones. They can also remove any hard surfaces, such as decking, pavers and slabs.
- Levelling - The next step includes site levelling where needed. The landscapers will add or remove soil to level any uneven patches or reduce the gradient of a slope.
- Adding topsoil - The perfectly levelled ground will be covered with a layer of topsoil, for optimum turf roots establishment.
- Turf laying - The specialist will lay the turf rolls, without gaps in between rolls to get that uniform lawn look.
- Lawn edging - The landscaper will form the edges neatly to achieve an aesthetic result that fits with the rest of your garden features - flower beds, rockeries or patio.
- Free expert advice - You will receive a free maintenance plan on when to water the lawn, how often to cut the grass, and so on!
Thinking of installing artificial turf instead of real?
Artificial grass is the perfect low-maintenance alternative for people who want to have a lawn without the need of a Sunday mow. It is appropriate for travellers and other individuals who lack the time for lawn care, but still want to enjoy the lush green. It is also very pet and child-friendly.
Here is what you can expect from your artificial grass installation service:
- Site Clearance of weeds, plants, debris and other materials.
- Levelling - The landscaping team will remove or add soil if necessary, add hard base and sand, and will compact it.
- Laying anti-weed membrane - Weed growth prevention is important to consider when laying new fake turf, so an anti-weed membrane will be laid to make sure weeds won’t grow through your new fake lawn.
- Stability - In order to provide more stability to your new fake turf, the specialists will install a frame of joist. They will also add sharp sand to it afterwards to keep it fixed to the ground.
- Artificial turf installation - Due to the wide range of fake turf types, your new artificial lawn might be installed using adhesive to make sure it will stay in place. But in some cases, silica sand application will be enough to fixate it. The surveyor will let you know which method will be used for your project.
Book your hassle-free service in 4 easy steps
- Schedule a survey, use the online booking form and fill in your details and requirements.
- A surveyor will come to measure the site, discuss your turfing service and estimate the workload and the complexity of the job.
- Within 3 to 5 working days, you’ll be presented with a price quote, which includes material and labour costs.
- Upon agreement with the project price, we’ll book the service for a day of your convenience.
Join our Fantastic Club and get great deals on the services we offer. You will be able to take advantage of preferential rates all year round. Enjoy other benefits such as priority booking options or our real-time arrival tracker through your Fantastic Club account.