Why Choose Us As Your Lawn Laying Company?
The Fantastic Gardeners are proficient in all forms of landscaping, and turfing makes no exception. We offer you one of the most streamlined services for laying turf so you can save time and efforts. And in addition to this, we can also provide you with regular maintenance for your renovated property. However, this is not all! There are all sorts of additional advantages that come with this particular service. And here are some of them.
- We always send a surveyor to inspect your property and to professionally consult you.
- After the survey and consulting you, we’ll come up with a final quote for the job.
- Flexible work hours allow us to visit you whenever you wish.
- A wide range of turf types you can chose from for your property.
- The turf we lay is fertile and you can use it immediately.
- We can assist you with customised maintenance plan.
- The service will be carried out regardless of the weather condition.
- Combine it with one of our other services such as planting for a solid discount.
If you have decided to make us your turfing company, then let’s get things started now! Just give us a quick call and make an appointment for a viewing. The expert will visit your property whenever it is convenient for you.
How We Do Instant Turf Installation
In order for any turfing procedure to be successful, it needs to go through several necessary stages:
- Removal of old existing vegetation – all the old plants, grass, shrubbery and perennial weeds will be removed to make place for the new instant turf.
- Collection of garden waste – the Fantastic Gardeners will collect all the garden waste and pack it in bags. We can take up 180 litters of waste for disposal, if there’s more we can remove it upon request.
- Levelling – this process will make your soil nice and even, so there would be no bumps and hollows.
- Laying new top soil – this mineral rich soil will help the new turf develop a root system much faster and more efficiently.
- Turf Laying – the gardening experts will lay the turf rolls on the now fully prepared soil.
- Second Levelling – we knit together all the turf pieces, so there’s no gaps between them.
After the procedure is complete, each London customer receives a special maintenance plan. This plan contains information on how often you should water and mow your new lawn to ensure it lasts longer.
Ready For The New Turf At Your Place?
If you have decided to completely renew your lawn and book a turf laying service, you’ve come to the right place. Once you use our online contact booking form we will contact you to arrange a survey. On this survey the gardening expert will determine your soil type after which the most suitable instant turf will be chosen.
After the inspection we will call you within 3 days with an offer. The quote will include the cost of labour as well as the materials and amount of new turf that will be laid down. If you are happy with the quote, then we can proceed with the service.