Opt for expert garden maintenance in London
Keep your green space lush and neat at all times
- Available 7 days a week, no matter the weather
- Contactless services available for front gardens
- Free green waste packing and disposal of up to 180l
- Check availability in real time, online
Price for Fantastic Club members starts
from £25/h instead of £61/h
A Garden Maintenance Service Near You
Our garden maintenance service is developed to save you time and effort. You can book a team of two Fantastic professionals on a regular basis and ensure that your plants look presentable all the time. You can also benefit from this service as a one-off and have only specific tasks that suit your individual requirements, taken care of.
The specialists boast proven expertise in:
- Lawn mowing and hedge trimming, other lawn care, fertilising and reseeding
- Manual weed removal and chemical weed control (upon request)
- Leaf clearance and general tidy-up
- Hedge trimming and ivy pruning (up to 5 m)
- Pruning of small trees, bushes and shrubs (up to 5 m)
- Planting, replanting and flower bed care
- Green waste removal (up to 180l, free of charge)
In addition, you can always count on the expert advice of your local gardeners when it comes to any garden care questions you may have.
How Fantastic Gardeners Perform the Service
Save time by booking your regular maintenance appointments in real-time online. You should specify your needs so that the gardeners can prioritize the tasks accordingly. On the day of the service, you can expect:
- A team of two local experienced and skilled gardeners will arrive, fully equipped with petrol-powered machinery and tools to complete the job. Due to the Coronavirus situation, please, ensure convenient access to your property and leave instructions during the booking process, so that the service can go contactless.
- The specialists will follow your task priorities, working within the hours you have booked. If you’ve opted for our regular garden care assistance, you can add new tasks and remove old ones(if needed) from the list prior to your appointment.
- Feel free to seek the technicians’ expert advice on how to manage your vegetation. Send any questions with the priority checklist, and they will readily share some tips and tricks with you via e-mail.
Note that if you join our Fantastic Club, you’ll benefit from special rates for a whole year on all our services. And that’s not all, you can skip the queue and access the most desired slots on our schedule. To take advantage of those deals for your tree surgery, gutter cleaning or any other service, join while booking the service online.
Frequently asked questions
Read some useful tips from our professionals
Garden maintenance tips
UPDATE: We remain open for business during the national lockdown.