Garden Maintenance Service That Takes Care Of Everything
Our garden maintenance solutions in London are developed to save you time and effort. You can book a team of two Fantastic pros on a regular basis and ensure that your garden looks presentable all the time. You can also benefit from this service as a one-time solution and have only specific gardening jobs done that suit your individual requirements.
The specialists boast proven expertise in:
- Lawn mowing and edge trimming
- Lawn care, fertilising and reseeding
- Manual weed removal and chemical weed control (upon request)
- Leaf clearance and general garden tidy-up
- Hedge trimming and ivy pruning (up to 5 m)
- Pruning of small trees, bushes and shrubs
- Planting, replanting and flower bed care
- Green waste removal (up to 180l, free of charge)
In addition, you can always count on the expert advice of your gardeners when it comes to decisions regarding any garden care questions you may have.
How Fantastic Gardeners perform the service
Save time by booking your regular garden maintenance appointments in real time online and cross the garden care job off your list. You should specify your requests and prioritise the tasks accordingly to fit your garden needs. On the day of the service, you can expect:
- A team of two experienced and skilled gardeners will arrive, fully equipped with petrol-powered machinery and tools to complete the job. Please, ensure convenient access to your garden and leave instructions if you can’t be present during the service.
- The specialists will do the work, following your task priorities within the hours you have booked. If you’ve opted for our regular garden care assistance, you can add new tasks or remove specific jobs from the list prior to your appointment.
- Feel free to seek the technicians’ expert advice on all garden maintenance matters. The pros will readily share some tips and tricks with you.
- At the end of the service, inspect the job and enjoy the results.
Note that if you join our Fantastic Club, you’ll benefit from discounted rates for a whole year on all your services. And that’s not all, if something comes up and you need to cancel or reschedule your booking at the last minute, you can do this free of charge. To take advantage of our Fantastic Club prices for your garden maintenance, join while booking the service.
Q: What are your gardening rates?
A: For the first hour, we charge £61 in the summer and £55 in the winter. Please, note that some of our services are not executed on hourly basis and the cost will depend on the size and complexity of the project. You can always use the “Check prices & availability” button on the page and get a precise quote for your service.
Q: What happens if the team completes the job earlier?
A: You will only pay for the actual time that has taken the pros to finish the job.
Q: How often can Fantastic Gardeners take care of my garden?
A: You can book our garden maintenance service, based on your preferences and needs – every week, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Yes, we do operate all week round, including on public holidays.
Q: Do I need to organise a parking spot?
A: Yes, so that the gardeners can park near your property and unload their equipment and tools in the safest and most convenient possible manner.
Q: What is your service coverage?
A: Our garden maintenance services are available anywhere in London, within the M25 zone. We also operate in Reading, Oxford, Liverpool, Manchester and other areas in North West England.