Garden Maintenance Service That Takes Care Of Everything
Our garden maintenance service is developed to save you time and effort. You can book a team of two Fantastic pros on a regular basis and ensure that your plants look presentable all the time. You can also benefit from this service as a one-time solution and have only specific tasks done that suit your individual requirements.
The specialists boast proven expertise in:
- Lawn mowing and edge trimming, other lawn care, fertilising and reseeding
- Manual weed removal and chemical weed control (upon request)
- Leaf clearance and general tidy-up
- Hedge trimming and ivy pruning (up to 5 m)
- Pruning of small trees, bushes and shrubs (up to 5 m)
- Planting, replanting and flower bed care
- Green waste removal (up to 180l, free of charge)
In addition, you can always count on the expert advice of your local gardeners when it comes to decisions regarding any garden care questions you may have.
How Fantastic Gardeners perform the service
Save time by booking your regular maintenance appointments in real time online. You should specify your requests and prioritize the tasks accordingly to fit your needs. On the day of the service, you can expect:
- A team of two local experienced and skilled gardeners will arrive, fully equipped with petrol-powered machinery and tools to complete the job. Please, ensure convenient access to your property and leave instructions if you can’t be present during the service.
- The specialists will do the work, following your task priorities within the hours you have booked. If you’ve opted for our regular garden care assistance, you can add new tasks or remove specific jobs from the list prior to your appointment.
- Feel free to seek the technicians’ expert advice on how to manage your vegetation. They will readily share some tips and tricks with you.
Note that if you join our Fantastic Club, you’ll benefit from special rates for a whole year on all our services. And that’s not all, you can skip the queue and access the most desired slots on our schedule. To take advantage of our Fantastic Club prices for your garden maintenance, join while booking the service online.
Q: How much does garden maintenance cost?
A: For the first hour, we charge £61 in the summer and £55 in the winter. You can always use the “Check prices & availability” button on the page and get an instant precise quote for your service in your area.
Q: What happens if the team completes the job earlier?
A: On the occasion that the gardeners finish all of their appointed tasks in under the booked time, we will modify the final price in accordance with the actual time they spent on site.
Q: How often can you take care of my garden?
A: You can book our garden maintenance service, based on your preferences and needs – every week, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
Q: Do you work on weekends and bank holidays?
A: Of course we do! We work every day of the week, including holidays.
Q: Do I need to organise a parking spot?
A: Yes, so that the gardeners can park near your property and unload their equipment and tools in the safest and most convenient possible manner.
Q: What is your service coverage?
A: Our services are available anywhere in London, within the M25 zone. We also operate in Reading, Oxford, Liverpool, Manchester, Croydon and other areas in North West England. Use the “Check prices & availability” button to find if we have a gardener near you.