Landscaping & outdoor works in London
Turn your dream garden into reality
- Price estimated per project after a FREE survey
- Experienced and fully-equipped landscapers
- Project materials provided upon request
- We work according to your budget
What does our garden landscaping service include?
All professional landscapers in London we work with are experienced and can execute any type of garden makeover project. The services listed above can be divided into two groups, depending on whether they involve building construction or not:
- Soft landscaping – it includes all kinds of planting, turfing and artificial grass installation, levelling and removal of excess unwanted vegetation.
- Hard landscaping – includes all types of garden construction work, such as decking, paving, fence and trellis installation, the building of raised flower beds, resin bound surfacing and installation of garden lights. The landscapers also perform various repair works of broken garden features when needed.
You can combine hard and soft landscaping services for your garden makeover project in order to achieve the desired results.
4 simple steps to complete your landscaping project:
- Schedule a survey through our online booking form.
- A professional landscaper will arrive at your property and will measure the area. After he’s done, you can discuss your project plan and ideas.
- You’ll receive a detailed quote in 3 to 5 working days.
- If you are happy with the price quote, we’ll arrange another appointment, this time for the actual garden landscaping service.
In the day of the scheduled service, a team of landscapers will arrive at your property. If you don’t have the opportunity to be there, we can organise a key pick up. Also, make sure to secure a parking space close to your home prior to the team’s arrival. This is necessary because the experts carry with them many heavy tools, equipment, and materials.
If you need us to, Fantastic Gardeners can provide the materials for the project, as well. However, if you want us to buy flowers or planters for your garden, you have to give us a list of the exact type of plant specimens and planters you require.