All professional landscapers in London we work with are experienced and can execute any type of garden makeover project. The services listed above can be divided into two groups, depending on whether they involve building construction or not:
- Soft landscaping - it includes all kinds of planting, turfing and artificial grass installation, levelling and removal of excess unwanted vegetation.
- Hard landscaping - includes all types of garden construction work, such as decking, paving, fence and trellis installation, the building of raised flower beds, resin-bound surfacing and installation of garden lights. The landscapers also perform various repair works for broken garden features when needed.
You can combine hard and soft landscaping services for your garden makeover project in order to achieve the desired results.
- Schedule a survey through our online booking form.
- A professional landscaper will arrive at your property and will measure the area. After he’s done, you can discuss your project plan and ideas.
- You’ll receive a detailed quote in 3 to 5 working days.
- If you are happy with the price quote, we’ll arrange another appointment, this time for the actual garden landscaping service.
On the day of the scheduled service, a team of landscapers will arrive at your property. If you don’t have the opportunity to be there, we can organise a key pick-up. Also, make sure to secure a parking space close to your home prior to the team's arrival. This is necessary because the experts carry with them many heavy tools, equipment, and materials.
If you need us to, Fantastic Gardeners can provide the materials for the project, as well. However, if you want us to buy flowers or planters for your garden, you have to give us a list of the exact type of plant specimens and planters you require.
- Embark on a year of exclusive advantages by becoming part of our Fantastic Club, which boasts a community of over 30,000 delighted members.
- Unlock £300 in credits to use in many property maintenance services.
- Access special rates on specific services, ensuring you receive best value.
- Stay in the loop with seasonal promotions and exclusive offers from our partner brands.
- Get priority booking slots and dedicated case handling for your convenience.
- Track service appointments in real-time with our arrival tracker.
- Contribute to environmental sustainability, as we'll plant a tree on your behalf to combat climate change.
- Jumpstart your membership with a £30 discount on 10 different services in your first year.
- Revel in extra perks like priority booking, bonus credits for referring friends, and more.
Have a specific gardening or plant-related question?
If so, click on “Ask now”, submit your question, attach the appropriate images and press send. Your question will be forwarded to one of our Fantastic Gardeners who will get back to you with an answer ASAP.