There are many reasons to have a garden fence installed:
- provide privacy from nosy neighbours or give extra security for your family and pets;
- no longer corresponds with your existing garden design or you've never had a proper fence installed;
Whatever your reasons for wanting a new garden fence, we'll work with you to find the perfect solution for your needs.
Fantastic Gardeners works with a wide range of fence panels that you can choose from. If you are unsure about what you need, you can always discuss the matter with the landscaping surveyor on site and he will advise you on the best solution according to your requirements. We can easily arrange the supply, delivery and the installation process.
Installation and repair of all types of garden fences
The skilled garden fence installers have years of experience working with a wide range of fences including:
- Overlap fences
- Closeboard fences
- Picket fences
- Larchlap fences
- Brick fences
- Aluminum fences
In addition to fence installation, you can also contact us if you have any of the following requests:
- Emergency fence repair or replacement - after a heavy storm or winter wind, repairing the fence or replacing broken panels can make a big difference;
- Repair of fence posts - If your old wood or concrete fencing posts have fallen over, are broken, or are leaning under the weight of the panels, it's time to replace or repair them;
- Trellis installation services – we can erect a variety of trellis designs and also advise on and supply the appropriate plants for them;
- Trellis repair - we can assist you with repairs and replacement of old trellis panels;
- Wooden gates repair and installation - whether you need a decorative gate or more secure one, we can help.
- Repairs of pergolas, arbours and other wooden garden structures;
- Decorative elements - Besides trellises, we can also install different styles of fence caps. They will fulfil the whole design of your property;
- Fence painting, staining and oiling(protection) – your new fence can be painted or stained, and we are here to help.
Note: The fence installation experts we work with can also install aluminium and wooden gates, and deal with all kinds of wooden constructions for your garden.
- First, you need to schedule a survey and tell us what you need to be done – do you need a whole new fence installed or just some repairs on your old one? For some small fence repairs and fence panel replacements, we might be able to give you a quote based on photos alone, so it's a good idea to send us some. You can do this at checkout in our online booking form.
- If the photos you send to us don't give enough information, we will send a surveyor to your property. He will take all the required measurements and carefully examine the area. You can talk through your ideas about the project, too.
- Your quote will be ready and sent in 3 to 5 working days. It will describe in detail labour price and the cost of all fencing materials.
- If you are happy with the quote, we will then schedule your appointment and a team will come to your property to finish the job.
Note: Make sure to attach quality photos of your property. This is necessary because, as mentioned above, we might be able to give you an exact quote based on them and save time.
Whether you are building a new fence, repair the old one or just need a panel replacement, we will arrange everything for you. Get a personalised quote and leave the professionals do the rest for you. They can supply and deliver all materials required for your fence installation or repair project.
Emergency garden fencing repairs
Whether you you have to repair the last night’s strong wind’s damages or the fence is no longer serving you well - we are here to help you. The fencing service includes the repair or replacement of broken or damaged fence panels, boards or posts or the installation of new fence.
The skilled landscaping specialists are well equipped with all the right tools and use high quality, weather resistant fencing materials. Get your garden fence installed by fully vetted, and DBS checked experts. They are ready to visit you any day of the week, regardless of the weather.
Have a specific gardening or plant-related question?
If so, click on “Ask now”, submit your question, attach the appropriate images and press send. Your question will be forwarded to one of our Fantastic Gardeners who will get back to you with an answer ASAP.