Reliable decking services in London
Decking installation, repair, staining and oiling
- Using high-quality decking materials
- Guaranteed property value boost
- Performed by equipped decking contractors
- Garden lights installation also available
Types of decking we can install for you
Softwood and hardwood deckings are both types that can give a natural character to any outdoor area. They can be sanded and oiled if damaged, but with proper maintenance, your new garden construction can last up to 30 years. Softwood decking boards tend to be more affordable than hardwood materials, so if you are on a budget, this could be the perfect option for you.
Composite decking boards are made from a mixture of wood particles and plastic, making your new fabulous outdoor feature water-resistant and anti-slippery. It’s a low-maintenance alternative to the classic decking boards and regular jet washing is all it needs to keep it looking brand-new. Mould, fungi and rot won’t be a problem you’ll have to face with composite decking. Oiling and staining won’t be necessary, either, so if all this sounds great to you, hire the Fantastic Gardeners to transform your garden.
Other decking services we offer
- Take your garden decking area to a higher level by adding garden lights to it. We can install them around the area, or we can embed them in the boards, to emphasize on the area. Of course, we can install garden lights to other areas of your garden, too.
- If you already have a decking, but it has broken boards, we can help you replace or repair them.
- And if you have a decking with worn off and discolour boards, we can help you restore it. We offer pressure washing cleaning, oiling and staining services which will restore the original look of your wooden deck.
Here is how the garden decking service is done:
- Make a survey appointment via our online booking form or the GoFantastic app.
- An expert landscaper will arrive at your property to take the necessary measurements and discuss your decking design ideas.
- The specialist will calculate the cost of the required materials and labour that your project will involve. You will receive a detailed quote via e-mail within 3 to 5 days.
- If you are happy with the price of the project, we can schedule an appointment for the actual decking service at your property in London.
- It’s decking installation time! We will bring the necessary equipment as well as the materials, upon your request. In case your presence at your property is not possible, please make sure you provide the team with access to your garden and a parking spot nearby.
- Inspect the job and enjoy your new garden decking!
And if you want to make some savings on this service, you can always join our Fantastic Club. As a member, you will get amazing perks like priority booking for our most wanted time slots, and of course - preferential rates for the whole range of services for a year.
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about decking
UPDATE: We remain open for business during the national lockdown.