You can either take advantage of our regular services or simply book a one off garden maintenance in Liverpool that will leave your property neat and presentable. On the other hand, if you have to deal with overgrowth, then we recommend for you to get our garden clearance service. Here are a few things that differ our service from others on the market:
Garden Maintenance Includes:
- Service available during the weekends and official holidays;
- Garden maintenance/clearance is always executed by a gardening team for maximum efficiency;
- Hourly-based gardening service - you pay ONLY for the actual time the gardeners spend on-site;
- We can work even if the weather is bad;
Weeds are out there to ruin the appearance of your property, capable of growing out of random spots all over the place. But the keen Liverpool gardeners will remove every single unwanted plant so your flowers and hedges can thrive. And as an addition to your service, you can order treatment of problematic areas (such as driveways and pavings) with a herbicide to ensure that the annoying weeds won’t come back.
Also, pruning hedges and bushes is a specialty of ours. We’ve got all the right tools and moves to keep your shrubbery healthy and beautiful. And don’t forget that we can dispose of the generated waste. The first two standard bags f 90L are absolutely free. If you want us to dispose of more than 180L of garden refuse, you will be charged £3 per bag.
The gardening specialists can prune trees of up to 5 metres in height, too. They have a high ladder and the needed chainsaws and trimming machines with them.
If trees are the lungs, then the lawn is the air filter of a garden. It blocks dust particles in between grass and purifies the air you breath. By mowing it regularly you ensure its healthy condition and growth. If you wish, you can add this additional procedure to your service and the Liverpool gardeners will swiftly put the grassy situation under control. A few things you need to know about our lawn mowing service:
- The teams use petrol-powered mowers and trimmers - no electricity needed;
- All tools and equipment are included in the price;
- The team can give you a piece of professional advice on how to take care of your lawn;
- The team uses protection sheets and overshoes, when the equipment needs to be carried through your house;
If you have a pet, please make sure to clean all pet excrements from the grass prior to our lawn mowing service to assure best results.
This is a great way to have your garden furniture and outdoor surfaces (such as patios and deckings, driveways, walkways, etc.) cleared of grime, dirt, moss and some stains. We use powerful jet washers that eject water under high pressure and easily dislodge the accumulated dirt. This service is NOT hourly based and it is also suitable for for your balcony (if it has drainage) and walls of up to 2 meters in height. Here’s what our service stands out with:
- Completely eco-friendly - no detergents used and minimum water usage;
- The technicians can connect the pressure-washing machine to any water source;
- Extremely satisfying results provided by experienced patio cleaning technicians;
- Prices based on the size of the cleaned area;
- No minimum charge for jet washing when combined with gardening;
Please have in mind that the gardeners will need to confirm the quote estimate onsite, after precisely measuring the area. They will need access to running water and electricity, as well.
Cleaning the gutters is something you do after a problem occurs. Not because you’re sloppy, but because you don’t know you have to clean them. Poorly maintained, partially or fully blocked gutters can cause the following costly problems, though:
- Roof leakages
- Pest infestations
- Unpleasant odour
- Rotten wood
- Foundation cracks
- Mould growth
You can avoid all this by having your gutters professionally cleaned by us at least twice a year. Here is why to choose us:
- Latest high-end equipment - wet vacuum cleaners with telescopic poles;
- Gutters and downpipes cleaned from ground level - up to 12m height;
- ‘Before’ and ‘after’ pictures of the guttering showing the results;
- Completely safe service, no ladders or cherry pickers used;
Please keep in mind that we are not able to clean gutters with guards and downpipes that go beneath ground level.