Fantastic Gardeners now in Liverpool!
Let Us Make Your Garden Fantastic from the Ground Up!
- Available 7 days a week, even in bad weather
- Always sending a team for maximum efficiency
- The gardeners bring all necessary tools and equipment
- Disposing 2 standard size bags of generated waste for FREE
Get quality gardening services in Liverpool for any property
Fantastic Gardeners is a brand that started as a small local company in the capital about 9 years ago. Now our gardening services are available in Liverpool and you can take advantage of them. You can totally have more free time for yourself and a neat garden at the same time. Simply contact us and tell us what kind of care you need for the green spaces around your property. Meanwhile, you get:
What can Fantastic Gardeners in Liverpool do for you?
No matter if you need one-off gardening service or regular garden maintenance, we can help you out. Browse through the tabs below to see what we can help you with:
- Garden maintenance
- Weeding & pruning
- Lawn care
- Jet washing
- Gutter cleaning
You can either take advantage of our regular services or simply book a one off garden maintenance in Liverpool that will leave your property neat and presentable. On the other hand, if you have to deal with overgrowth, then we recommend for you to get our garden clearance service. Here are a few things that differ our service from others on the market:
Garden Maintenance Includes:
- Service available during the weekends and official holidays;
- Garden maintenance/clearance is always executed by a gardening team for maximum efficiency;
- Hourly-based gardening service - you pay ONLY for the actual time the gardeners spend on-site;
- We can work even if the weather is bad;
Weeds are out there to ruin the appearance of your property, capable of growing out of random spots all over the place. But the keen Liverpool gardeners will remove every single unwanted plant so your flowers and hedges can thrive. And as an addition to your service, you can order treatment of problematic areas (such as driveways and pavings) with a herbicide to ensure that the annoying weeds won’t come back.
Also, pruning hedges and bushes is a specialty of ours. We’ve got all the right tools and moves to keep your shrubbery healthy and beautiful. And don’t forget that we can dispose of the generated waste. The first two standard bags f 90L are absolutely free. If you want us to dispose of more than 180L of garden refuse, you will be charged £3 per bag.
The gardening specialists can prune trees of up to 5 metres in height, too. They have a high ladder and the needed chainsaws and trimming machines with them.
If trees are the lungs, then the lawn is the air filter of a garden. It blocks dust particles in between grass and purifies the air you breath. By mowing it regularly you ensure its healthy condition and growth. If you wish, you can add this additional procedure to your service and the Liverpool gardeners will swiftly put the grassy situation under control. A few things you need to know about our lawn mowing service:
- The teams use petrol-powered mowers and trimmers - no electricity needed;
- All tools and equipment are included in the price;
- The team can give you a piece of professional advice on how to take care of your lawn;
- The team uses protection sheets and overshoes, when the equipment needs to be carried through your house;
If you have a pet, please make sure to clean all pet excrements from the grass prior to our lawn mowing service to assure best results.
This is a great way to have your garden furniture and outdoor surfaces (such as patios and deckings, driveways, walkways, etc.) cleared of grime, dirt, moss and some stains. We use powerful jet washers that eject water under high pressure and easily dislodge the accumulated dirt. This service is NOT hourly based and it is also suitable for for your balcony (if it has drainage) and walls of up to 2 meters in height. Here’s what our service stands out with:
- Completely eco-friendly - no detergents used and minimum water usage;
- The technicians can connect the pressure-washing machine to any water source;
- Extremely satisfying results provided by experienced patio cleaning technicians;
- Prices based on the size of the cleaned area;
- No minimum charge for jet washing when combined with gardening;
Please have in mind that the gardeners will need to confirm the quote estimate onsite, after precisely measuring the area. They will need access to running water and electricity, as well.
Cleaning the gutters is something you do after a problem occurs. Not because you’re sloppy, but because you don’t know you have to clean them. Poorly maintained, partially or fully blocked gutters can cause the following costly problems, though:
- Roof leakages
- Pest infestations
- Unpleasant odour
- Rotten wood
- Foundation cracks
- Mould growth
You can avoid all this by having your gutters professionally cleaned by us at least twice a year.Here is why to choose us:
- Latest high-end equipment - wet vacuum cleaners with telescopic poles;
- Gutters and downpipes cleaned from ground level - up to 12m height;
- ‘Before’ and ‘after’ pictures of the guttering showing the results;
- Completely safe service, no ladders or cherry pickers used;
Please keep in mind that we are not able to clean gutters with guards and downpipes that go beneath ground level.
Check out Our Gardening Prices in Liverpool
- Jet Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
|Team||1 hour (Min charge)||Subsequent hours|
- Teams of gardeners are always sent for maximum efficiency;
- Professional equipment comes with the gardening team;
- All machinery is petrol-powered, so we don’t need electricity;
- No hidden charges! You pay for the actual time spent on-site.
- Polite, insured and experienced professionals.
- We dispose of 180l (2 standard size bags) of green waste for FREE;
|Price per m2||Minimum charge|
- Completely eco-friendly service – only water used, no detergents;
- Technicians bring different nozzles to connect to water source;
- We stay until the job is done, it’s not an hourly based service;
- Minimum water usage;
- Guaranteed WOW effect;
- No minimum charge applied when combined with gardening;
|Single level properties||Properties on two levels||Properties on three levels|
|Terraced house Price||£37||£57||£79|
|Detached house||from £77||from £87||from £109|
|Downpipes||£12 per pipe||£15 per pipe (if reachable)||£19 per pipe (if reachable)|
|Note: Minimum charge of £37 applies to all gutter cleaning services.|
To perform the gutter cleaning service, we’d need easy access to the front and back of the building, as well as to electricity.
We cannot clean gutters with gutter guards, and downpipes going below ground level.
THE FANTASTIC STANDARDS FOLLOWED BY TRUSTED LOCAL GARDENERS & OUR SERVICE COVERAGE IN LIVERPOOL
Fantastic Gardeners works with experienced, hard-working and dedicated franchisees who follow our Fantastic Standards very strictly. They will provide you with the ultimate service experience. All the local gardeners are insured and well-trained to offer high-quality gardening services in the following areas in Liverpool:
- St. Helens
To put it simply, we cover all Liverpool postcode areas (from L1 to L37), so you can take advantage of our convenient gardening services regardless of where your property is.