Just tell us exactly what you need and your garden clean up service will be carried out in accordance to your specific requirements. It can include:
- Full garden and site clearance
- Trimming and cutting back of any messy hedges
- Scything down of all long grass and shrubbery
- Pruning of overgrown trees that block sunlight
- Weeding and turning of plant beds and borders
- Removal of specific plants and shrubs you don’t want
- Grass and leaf clearance
And don’t forget that your service comes with a FREE garden waste removal of up to 180L of refuse.This is 2 90-litre bags. If want us to dispose of more than 180L of green waste, you will be charged £3 per bag. Also, the seasoned experts will be happy to give you some helpful tips on how to prevent overgrowth in the future.
For Maximum Efficiency & 100% Customer Satisfaction
Hire Fantastic Gardeners for the job and experience a refined quality of service. A complete garden clearance might seem like an arduous job but it’s no match for the experts, you can also add up other services such as patio cleaning and outdoor repairs and receive them with just one visit of the team. They use the latest professional equipment and proven methods to bring you top-notch results in the shortest possible time. Also, this service is a perfect match if you are in the middle of an autumn garden care stint!
So arrange a visit to your property today and take advantage of:
- Customer care 24/7 – call at any time to change an appointment or to get more info;
- Flexible booking options – available 7 days a week, between 8AM and 6PM;
- Work in any weather – the job will be finished no matter what the weather forecast says;
- A service that effectively saves you time and tons of efforts;
- Experienced, professionally trained, DBS-checked staff;
- All necessary equipment and tools are provided;
Call Fantastic Gardeners on 020 3404 2272 or arrange your garden clearance service via our online booking form. Then:
- A team of two specialists will come to your property whenever it is most convenient for you.
- They will evaluate the site and offer you a final quote for the job.
- Then they will begin to work right away and won’t stop until the site is cleared.
- All the garden waste will be packed. The team will dispose only of the 180L of refuse that’s included in the price. They can take the whole green waste, but you will be charged £3 per bag for any additional bag of garden refuse.
- Payment is due only after completion of your service and when you’re completely satisfied.