Overgrown garden clearance in London the easy way
Get your garden cleared of overgrowth and restore its shine
- Free packing & disposal of 180l green waste
- Free no-obligation quote based on the size & condition of the overgrown area
- A team of at least 2 fully equipped gardeners for maximum efficiency
- Check real-time availability online
Price for Fantastic Club members starts
from £49/h instead of £61/h
Here is what to expect from your garden clean up in London
Just tell us exactly what you need and your garden clean up service will be carried out in accordance with your specific requirements. It can include:
- Removal of weeds and all kinds of bramble
- Trimming and cutting back hedges
- Pruning or complete removal of bushes, trees, and ivy
- Lawn mowing
- Tidy up of flower beds
- Removal of broken fence panels and other broken garden features
- Leaf clearance
Keep in mind that this sort of gardening service may take from several hours to a complete day, depending on the state of your green space. Also, if necessary, we may send a team of two or more local technicians to your property, so the job can be completed as fast and efficient as possible. You can combine the service with one of our other garden care options, like jet washing, landscaping or fence repair. And if you worry about the end price – don’t. You can save money on all your services for a year by joining our Fantastic Club.
How does the whole garden clean up service go?
- The gardening team will arrive at your property at the scheduled day and time. You can discuss your priorities with them on-site. If you can’t be at the property to meet the technicians, make sure to provide access to your green space and to send us an email with instructions about the tasks you want to be completed.
- Your gardeners will confirm your final quote on site after they’ve inspected your garden.
- After that, the team will prepare their equipment and start working.
- When the job is completed, the experts will pack 180L of green waste (2x90l black rubbish bags). If you happen to own a compost bin, the grass, leaves, and twigs can be gathered there. In case there is more cut greenery left and you want it removed, you’ll be charged extra for bags and disposal.
Note: The gardening teams can collect only green clippings and branches, once they are done with the service. If you have any other items in your garden that you want to be removed, you’ll have to book a separate waste removal service through the “Check prices & availability” button.
Hire Fantastic Gardeners for the job and experience a refined quality of service. Add up other services such as patio cleaning and outdoor repairs and receive them with just one visit of the team.