Here is what to expect from our garden clean up in London
Just tell us exactly what you need and your garden clean up service will be carried out in accordance to your specific requirements. It can include:
- Removal of weeds and all kinds of bramble
- Trimming and cutting back hedges
- Pruning or complete removal of bushes, trees and ivy
- Lawn mowing and clearance
- Weeding and tidy up of flower beds
- Removal of broken fence panels and other broken garden features
- Leaf clearance
Keep in mind that this sort of gardening service may take from several hours to a complete day, depending on the state of your green space. Also, if necessary, we may send a team of two or more technicians to your property, so the job can be completed as fast and efficient as possible. If you wish, you can combine the service with one of our other garden care options like jet washing, landscaping or fence repair. And if you worry about the end price – don’t. You can save money on all your services for a year by joining our Fantastic Club..
How does the whole garden clean up service go?
- The gardening team will arrive at your property at the scheduled day and time. You can discuss your priorities with them on-site. If you can’t be at the property to meet the technicians, make sure to provide access to your green space and to send us an email with instructions about the tasks you want to be completed.
- The gardeners will confirm your final quote on site after they’ve inspected your garden.
- After that, the team will prepare their equipment and start working.
- When the job is completed, the experts will pack 180L of green waste (2x90l black rubbish bags). If you happen to own a compost bin, the grass, leaves, and twigs can be gathered there. In case there is more cut greenery left and you want it removed, you’ll be charged extra for bags and disposal.
Note: The gardening teams can collect only green clippings and branches, once they are done with the service. If you have any other items in your garden that you want to be removed, you’ll have to book a separate waste removal service.
Hire Fantastic Gardeners for the job and experience a refined quality of service. A complete garden clearance might seem like an arduous job but it’s no match for the experts, you can also add up other services such as patio cleaning and outdoor repairs and receive them with just one visit of the team. They use the latest professional equipment and proven methods to bring you top-notch results in the shortest possible time. Also, this service is a perfect match if you are in the middle of an autumn garden care stint!
Q: How is the garden clean up service priced?
A: We charge per hour for our overgrown garden clearance solutions. Once the gardening team has arrived at the property, they will check the area once more and give you the final quote for the job.
Q: How many gardeners do you send?
A: It depends on how big the job is. Usually, we send a team of 2 gardeners to clear up your green space. However, if we are dealing with a really big overgrown garden that needs more work, we will send a bigger team to complete the task.
Q: Do I need to reschedule my service if the weather is bad?
A: You don’t have to worry about that. The gardeners can work in most weather condition, if this doesn’t affect the job results.
Q: Can you remove some of my old garden furniture as well?
A: Sorry, but our garden clearance service includes only the collection and disposal of cut greenery. If you need anything else removed, you’ll have to book our waste removal option separately.