Overgrown garden clearance in London the easy way
Get your garden cleared of overgrowth and restore its shine
- Free packing & disposal of 120l green waste
- Free no-obligation quote based on the size & condition of the overgrown area
- A team of at least 2 fully equipped gardeners for maximum efficiency
- Up to 20% off for online bookings with Fantastic Club
Get exclusive slots and prices with Fantastic Club
from £34/h instead of £74/h
Here is what to expect from your garden clean up in London
Just tell us exactly what you need and your garden clean up service will be carried out in accordance with your specific requirements. It can include:
- Removal of weeds and all kinds of bramble
- Trimming and cutting back hedges
- Pruning or complete removal of bushes, trees, and ivy
- Lawn mowing
- Tidy up of flower beds
- Removal of broken fence panels and other broken garden features
- Leaf clearance
Keep in mind that this sort of gardening service may take from several hours to a complete day, depending on the state of your green space. Also, if necessary, we may send a team of two or more local technicians to your property, so the job can be completed as fast and efficient as possible. You can combine the service with one of our other garden care options, like jet washing, landscaping or fence repair. And if you worry about the end price – don’t. You can save money on all your services for a year by joining our Fantastic Club.
How does the whole garden clean up service go?
- The gardening team will arrive at your property at the scheduled day and time. You can discuss your priorities with them on-site. But due to the Coronavirus situation, we prefer that you send us an email with instructions about the tasks you want to be completed prior to the service. If you do that, the service can go completely contactless.
- After that, the team will prepare their equipment and start working.
- When the job is completed, the experts will pack 120L of green waste. If you happen to own a compost bin, the grass, leaves, and twigs can be gathered there. In case there is more cut greenery left and you want it removed, you’ll be charged extra for bags and disposal.
Note: The gardening teams can collect only green clippings and branches, once they are done with the service. If you have any other items in your garden that you want to be removed, you’ll have to book a separate waste removal service through the “Check prices & availability” button.
Hire Fantastic Gardeners for the job and experience a refined quality of service. Add up other services such as patio cleaning and outdoor repairs and receive them with just one visit of the team.
Frequently asked questions
Have a specific gardening or plant-related question?
If so, click on “Ask now”, submit your question, attach the appropriate images and press send. Your question will be forwarded to one of our Fantastic Gardeners who will get back to you with an answer ASAP. )