Certified and fully-equipped tree surgeons in London
Tree pruning, crown shaping, stump grinding & more
- Free quote for tree surgery based on photos
- Packing & green waste removal available upon request
- Service can be combined with gardening
- Preferential rates with the Fantastic Club
A list of all the tree surgery tasks we can perform in London
- Tree pruning - the arborists can reduce the size of a tree, so your garden can get a bit more sunlight. Also, annual pruning is important for the health of your trees because it makes their stumps and branches stronger and promotes new growth.
- Crown reduction & reshaping - A crown reduction can alleviate the overbearing presence of a dominant tree, and remove unwanted weight from branch tips. Appropriate pruning technique ensures minimal wounding whilst keeping the natural shape and form intact. The experienced tree surgery professionals will advise you whether you need crown lifting, crow thinning or reshaping.
- Tree removal- The professional tree removal experts will cut down the tree, starting from the top, reducing its size until they are able to cut the actual trunk. After that, the arborists can grind or level down the leftover tree stump.
- Emergency tree work and deadwood removal - The tree surgeons can take care of fallen down, broken branches or whole trees after heavy storms and strong wind without keeping you waiting.
- Stump grinding - left-over stumps from cut trees take place. With this service, you can get them levelled with the ground and removed.
- Ivy removal - if the ivy in your green space has gotten out of control and is higher than 4 metres, our local tree services in London can take care of it.
- Tree pollarding – heavy pruning for certain tree species.
- Tree cutting back – cutting back to boundaries, removal of branches infringing on properties.
- Green waste disposal - The arborists will remove up to one black bin bag of the green waste for free. The complete removal of the green waste is available upon request and at extra charge.
How we perform tree surgery in London
- Request a quote for your service through our online booking form. It’s a good idea to attach photos of the plants you want to be pruned. This way, we might be able to give you a faster quote over the phone.
- If you receive a quote over the phone, the arborists will confirm it when they arrive onsite on the day of the service. If we can’t quote you based on photos, you’ll get the final cost after a survey. In some cases, the survey and the actual service can be performed on the same day, but due to availability, normally, they are scheduled separately.
- A team of two experienced professionals will arrive on the scheduled day and time to complete the appointed job. Make sure to provide access to your property and to ensure a parking space. Keep in mind that the tools the team brings are quite heavy and the parking area shouldn’t be far from your property.
- The experts will park and prepare the equipment to complete the job. One of the arborists will climb up the tree, while the other one will help him by passing on machinery and chopping the greenery. Note that there isn’t an option to send only one man, because the nature of the service doesn’t allow it.
- All green waste can be removed upon request and additional payment.
Note: Tree surgery is just as important as garden maintenance, so if you book this service as well, we may be able to perform it in one day.
Why choose the Fantastic tree surgery services
Tree pruning, trimming, or complete tree removal are tasks that should only be performed by certified tree surgeons. And all of the arborists we work with follows the BS3998 (British Standards) guidelines and are certified and insured. They not only have the training and know-how, but also all of the necessary tools and equipment for masterfully trimming and pruning trees.
The tree surgery service is available for up to 65-feet-high trees. You don't have to worry about the green waste in your garden as we offer shredding or green waste disposal upon request.
Flexible working schedule
You can book your tree surgery service any day of the week except for Sunday, because the working process can be noisy. Whether it's an emergency tree work during a bank holiday, we are here to help you out. So, if your property is located anywhere within M25 London zone, the highly skilled tree surgeons will be able to do the job in a timely and efficient manner.
Frequently asked questions
Have a specific gardening or plant-related question?
If so, click on “Ask now”, submit your question, attach the appropriate images and press send. Your question will be forwarded to one of our Fantastic Gardeners who will get back to you with an answer ASAP. )