Certified and fully-equipped tree surgeons in London
Tree pruning, crown shaping, stump grinding & more
- Free quote for tree surgery based on photos
- Packing & green waste removal available upon request
- Service can be combined with gardening
- Preferential rates with the Fantastic Club
A list of all the tree surgery tasks we can perform
- Tree pruning - we can reduce the size of a tree, so your garden can get a bit more sunlight. Also, annual pruning is important for the health of your trees because it makes their stumps and branches stronger and promotes new growth.
- Crown shaping - if you happen to own a tree with overgrown, interlaced branches, the professional tree surgeon can give it a more uniformed shape.
- Tree removal - The professionals will cut down the tree, starting from the top, reducing its size until they are able to cut the actual trunk. After that, the arborists can grind or level down the leftover stump.
- Tree felling - This service is similar to tree removal. The procedure is tailored for sick, dead or dangerous trees, which might cause damages.
- Emergency tree work and deadwood removal - We can take care of fallen down, broken branches or whole trees after heavy storms and strong wind without keeping you waiting.
- Stump grinding - left-over stumps from cut trees take place. With this service, you can get them levelled with the ground and removed.
- Ivy removal - if the ivy in your green space has gotten out of control and is higher than 5 metres, our local tree services in London can take care of it.
How a tree surgery service with us goes by
- Request a quote for your service through our online booking form. It’s a good idea to attach photos of the plants you want to be pruned. This way, we might be able to give you a faster quote over the phone.
- If you receive a quote over the phone, the arborists will confirm it when they arrive onsite on the day of the service. If we can’t quote you based on photos, you’ll get the final cost after a survey. In some cases, the survey and the actual service can be performed on the same day, but due to availability, normally, they are scheduled separately.
- A team of two experienced professionals will arrive on the scheduled day and time to complete the appointed job. Make sure to provide access to your property and to ensure a parking space. Keep in mind that the tools the team brings are quite heavy and the parking area shouldn’t be far from your property.
- The experts will park and prepare the equipment to complete the job. One of the arborists will climb up the tree, while the other one will help him by passing on machinery and chopping the greenery. Note that there isn’t an option to send only one man, because the nature of the service doesn’t allow it.
- All green waste can be removed upon request and additional payment.
Note: Tree surgery is just as important as garden maintenance, so if you book this service as well, we may be able to perform it in one day.