Here’s what we can clean for you as part of your jet washing service in London:
- Paved areas
- Brick and concreted areas
- Garden paths
- Fences and fence panels
- All types of decking
- Garden furniture
- Walls up to 2 metres in height
- Natural stone and limestone patios
- Exquisite patio cleaning results! You will be amazed.
The gardeners use high-performance jet washers that are great against a wide variety of common stains. For instance:
- Accumulated dirt and grime;
- Pesky moss, weeds, and algae;
- Even some chemical residues;
Jet Washing Service With Many Additional Perks!
Thanks to Fantastic Gardeners’ jet washing services in London, you will save time and efforts. And in addition, there are a few extra advantages:
- You pay only for the conducted work, not the time it took;
- Eco-friendly equipment that uses minimum water;
- Great results achieved in minimum time;
- You can combine the patio cleaning service with any other;
- Inspect the results yourself and say what’s on your mind;
Note: You will have to give us access to a water source and electricity, so we can provide a quality service.
Q: Can you clean my balcony with the pressure-washer?
A: Yes, we can. But you need to have proper drainage on the balcony.
Q: What kind of water source do I need to provide you with?
A: The gardening specialists always carry various types of nozzles so any type of water tap will work.
Q: Do you use any detergents for the cleaning?
A: No, we don’t use any chemicals when performing this service. We only use pure water that is sprayed under high pressure as we aim to protect any greenery around the cleaned area.
Q: Can I book oiling or staining services for my decking or other wooden surfaces after the pressure washing is done
A: Yes, you can. Just mention it in your booking and we’ll arrange it.