Fantastic for a number of reasons
The one stop shop for all outdoor maintenance
Book more than 15 gardening, landscaping, tree care, and outdoor maintenance services from one provider. Everything you need for your garden - we do it!
360 degrees happiness
Led by our Fantastic Philosophy for 360 degrees of happiness, we always aim to deliver a great service experience to customers and Fantastic crews alike.
We serve people with the help of technology
With technology and innovation in mind, we've developed a system that shows you real-time availability and instant price quotes. This same system also saves the gardeners' travel time by optimizing their schedules.
What makes us different? Fantastic Gardeners supports local service providers and gives them the chance to develop their own businesses as part of the Fantastic franchise. As such, the professionals we work with adhere to the franchise quality standards set by the company, which guarantees our customers a hassle-free service with great results.
Behind the scenes As a leading service provider in England, we’ve always aimed to improve our customers’ experience when using us. We’ve taken that effort to the next level and turned it into our 360 degrees happiness philosophy. That means we always strive to ease our customers’ and franchisees’ lives by creating a hassle-free service for all sides involved. With that idea in mind, our in-house IT team has created an automated system that optimises the gardeners' schedules and reduces their travel time between jobs. It also lets customers see real-time availability in our app and online booking system.
The founders The founders of Fantastic Gardeners and the whole Fantastic Services family are Rune Sovndahl and Anton Skarlatov. Two entrepreneurs were united by their shared passion for setting a standard for quality services and the positive customer experience in the home improvement industry in London. After establishing the Fantastic Cleaners brand in 2009, they decided to launch Fantastic Gardeners in 2010 to expand the company’s portfolio of services even more. And now Fantastic Gardeners is one of the leading outdoor maintenance providers with more than 80000 served gardens and 93.83% positive feedback according to our internal rating system.
Our Fantastic Family Tree
- 2009 The first brand of the Fantastic family was established in 2009. It is focused on providing various cleaning services to domestic and commercial customers.
- 2010 Specializing in garden maintenance, landscaping, tree surgery, and other outdoor maintenance services, the Fantastic Gardeners brand was established in 2010 as a London-based company. Now the company operates all over England.
- 2010 Knowing how stressful a move can be, our founders decided to help Londoners even more in 2010, creating a special service for removal and man and van services. Nowadays, the company also offers packing, furniture assembly, storage and inventory services.
- 2011 Fantastic Handyman and the professionals working under this brand name specialise in property maintenance, renovations, electrician, and plumber services. You can use them for small tasks such as TV or picture mounting, and for bigger projects such as bathroom and kitchen renovation.
- 2013 To complete the Fantastic portfolio of services and to offer a solution to one of the biggest problems in London, pests, in 2013 Rune and Anton decided to start offering pest control solutions. Nowadays, Fantastic Pest Control efficiently deals with bed bugs, rodents, cockroaches, spiders and a variety of other uninvited guests.
- My Plumber’s acquisition is a new chapter of the Fantastic Services’ story. Since 2019, we’ve added more heating and plumbing services to our ever-growing portfolio, which are done by fully certified and insured experts. The company can help you with any type of plumbing, heating and gas services, including boiler repairs, installations, gas safety certificates and drainage services. Learn more at my-plumber.co.uk.