Why Bother Cleaning Gutters at All?
Many gutter defects are caused by the accumulation of leaves, branches, moss, dirt, dust, and other natural debris. When rainwater is no longer freely flowing through your gutters, it will eventually start to overflow, causing rust and all sorts of damage to your property. Some of the issues that can arise from blocked gutters include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leaking roof;
- Mould growth;
- Rotten wood;
- Insect infestations;
- Flooded basement.
The professionals will arrive with an industrial-grade telescopic gutter cleaner to restore the normal water flow and prevent all problems listed above. Detergents won’t be required as the powerful machine can easily take on a wide variety debris or pests in a matter of minutes. Here is what else you need to know when you decide to hire the team to solve your gutter problems:
- We can clean residential properties up to the third storey included (12 metres);
- We can treat downpipes as well, as long as they do not go below the ground;
- The professionals can unclog your gutter system without the need of shaky ladders;
- You can see the results for yourself thanks to high-definition before & after photos;
- Are the gutters still leaking? Our service features a one-month guarantee for all parts of your guttering system that the specialists have cleaned;
- Please keep in mind that we cannot clean gutters with gutter guards.
Our Gutter Cleaning Company Firmly Stands Behind Its Work
We believe that cleaning gutters should be simple. The gutter cleaners in London will bring all necessary equipment on-site to locate and remove the troublesome debris as soon as possible. By choosing Fantastic Gardeners, you can also take advantage of many other benefits, such as:
- We do our professional gutter cleaning from the ground with the help of a telescopic gutter cleaner (Vac Gutter Clearance System) that features a high-definition camera;
- We can arrange a scheduled maintenance for any given day, bank holidays included;
- Receive discounts when booking gutter cleaning & gardening services together;
- Our helpful phone support is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Does Our Gutter Cleaning in London Work?
- Give us a call to receive a price quotation and schedule an appointment.
- The team of gutter technicians in London will arrive at a convenient day and hour to assemble the telescopic vacuum cleaner and use the onboard camera to take photos.
- The experts will remove the camera at the pole’s end and proceed to clean the gutters.
- Once all debris is dealt with, the team will do a follow-up inspection and re-attach the camera to take photographs of your now unblocked gutters.
- At the end, you will be able to compare the photographs and assess the team’s work.
One phone call is all it takes to schedule a gutter debris removal session for any workday, weekend, or bank holiday. Alternatively, you can fill in our online booking form or say “Hi” on our real-time chat.