Safe gutter cleaning in London from the ground
Protecting your property from water damage & infestations
- 1 month no-blockage guarantee
- Safely unblocked & cleaned from ground level up to 2nd floor
- Before & after pictures taken with specialised camera
Fantastic Club members
get 10% off labour price!
Why is professional gutter cleaning important?
Many gutter defects are caused by the accumulation of leaves, branches, moss, dirt, bird guano and other natural debris. If rainwater is not freely flowing through your gutters, it will start to overflow, causing damage of various kind to your property. Some of the issues that can arise from blocked gutters include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leaking roof
- Dampness inside your property
- Mould growth on exterior and interior walls
- Wood rot and rust on metal structural fixtures
- Contained flooding in basements and cellars
- Insect infestation
So, don’t wait for too long but book a professional inspection and gutter cleaning service with Fantastic Gardeners to avoid costly property damage in the future. You can combine this service with another one, such as garden maintenance, for example. Depending on availability, we may be able to perform it on the same day.
What does the gutter cleaning process involve?
The experienced gutter cleaners use industry-grade telescopic gutter vacuum cleaning equipment, which is fitted with a camera and can reach up to 12 metres (2nd floor). The machine can remove vegetation, leaves, twigs, other debris, as well as insects’ nests. The cleaner can also unblock the above-ground downpipes for you. Note that the service comes with a no-blockage guarantee of one month for all cleaned gutters.
Here’s how it is all done:
- The gutter cleaning technicians will arrive at your property and set up their machine.
- They will inspect the gutters with the camera, which is designed to take before and after photos.
- Once the pros determine the level of blockage in the guttering system, they’ll proceed with the cleaning. The machine will suck all debris to ensure the unobstructed rainwater flow.
- When done, the specialists will attach the camera to the pole again to check the outcome. You’ll, of course, be presented with their before and after image recordings.
Note: The service cannot take place without access to electrical mains or if your rainwater drainage system is fitted with gutter guards. Also, please, ensure that the immediate area around your property is free of any obstructions.
Scary Germs? Book effective Antiviral Sanitisation for your home or workplace!