What To Expect From Your Fresh Christmas Tree Delivery Service?
We can deliver a fresh premium grade Nordmann Fir to your property, that’s grown in Scotland and Denmark. And here’s how this service usually goes:
- Contact Us – All you need to do is tell us the dimensions of the tree and when you want it delivered to your doorstep.
- We Deliver Your Tree – When the day for your live Christmas tree delivery comes, a gardener will bring a fine Nordmann Fir to your place at a convenient time.
- Installation – First, your gardener will remove a small piece from the tree’s trunk. That will improve the absorbtion of water and will prolong the vitality of the tree. Then, he will attach the stand to the tree and situate it wherever you wish, but away from heat sources. After making sure that the tree is standing straight, the gardener will fill the tree stand with water and clean up any debris that might be left.
- Decoration – If you are too busy to prepare the Christmas tree for the festivities yourself, you can have a helpful technician do that for you.
- Christmas Tree Collection – When the holiday season is over you can have your Christmas tree collected from your property. This service is available between the 5th and 31st of January.
Simply Choose a Real Christmas Tree from the Prices List!
Fantastic Gardeners offers you a price that suits you, destroys competition and meets service quality. Feel free to combine delivery and disposal as shown below to grab a special price! If you’re now wondering how much does a real Christmas tree cost, look below:
|4-5 ft tree||6 ft tree||7 ft tree||8 ft tree|
|Tree Price – SOLD OUT||£39||£45||£55||£69|
|Tree + Stand and installation – SOLD OUT||£69||£75||£85||£99|
|Tree + Stand and installation + Disposal* – SOLD OUT||£89||£95||£105||£119|
|Disposal Only – SOLD OUT||£49||£49||£49||£49|
|Decoration Only – SOLD OUT||£30||£30||£30||£30|
|Note: Delivery of Christmas trees to your door is always included in the price.|
Decoration is done with your own materials in 1-3 tube zones only. The minimum you can book for decoration is £30 (1 person x 2h).
Why Choose Fantastic Gardeners to Buy Your Real Christmas Tree Online?
The holiday season is about relaxing and spending quality time with friends and family. To find Christmas trees can be a real chore, if you don’t order them online. So, look no further for the perfect tree and buy it from us, while you focus on what really matters. In addition, your Christmas tree delivery London service comes with a few extra perks such as:
- Prompt and safe delivery to your door for FREE.
- Special water-reservoir stand and installation available upon request.
- Available in all London areas within the M25.
- Trees of diffrerent sizes (from 4ft to 8ft height).
- We keep it efficient and tidy.
- No obligations and contracts.
- No hidden, surprise fees.
Choose The Services That You Need
When you want to order real Christmas trees online for your London home from Fantastic Gardeners, you have the following options:
- You can just buy a tree – And your Christmas tree will be delivered to your place
- You can book disposal of your tree – When the festive season is over, your tree will be collected from your property and disposed in an environmentally-friendly way.
- You can book tree installation – get your tree installed in a water-reservoir stand by our polite staff at a very competitive price.
- Order a tree online from us and combine it with a disposal service for after the holidays – This way you not only take care of two things at once but you also benefit from a discount price!
- Buy a Christmas tree from us and request decoration as well – Get your tree decorated for £30 only.
Find the answers of your most frequently asked questions
Q: Why should I pick a Nordmann Fir Christmas tree?
A: This type of fir is known for its excellent needle retention, gorgeous dark green colour and durability. It’s perfect for hanging heavy ornaments and its soft foliage makes it child- and pet-friendly.
Q: How long will my Nordmann Fir tree last?
A: Water your tree regularly. Keep the water level above your tree’s base and you will be able to enjoy it for up to four to six weeks. This means you can erect your tree in November.
Q: Is Nordmann Fir suitable for people with allergies?
A: This is the perfect choice for people suffering from allergies. Nordmann Fir has wax-coated needles which prevent the allergy-inducing particles from releasing into the air.
Q: How to determine what size my Nordmann Fir should be?
A: All you need to do is take the measurements of your ceiling height and width. Remember to maintain a distance of about a meter between the ceiling and your tree. You will need this space for your Christmas tree topper and your tree stand.