Expert garden paving services in London
Patio laying & paving with various high-quality materials
- All-in-one paving service: from levelling to pointing
- Skilled, insured and equipped landscapers
- Wide choice of materials & delivery, upon request
- Quote after a FREE professional survey & consultation
What the patio laying and driveway installation process involves
We will send a surveyor at your property, whom you can discuss your project details and consult with. After that, you’ll receive a no-obligation quote with the price of your enquiry. The paving projects that we do include the following steps:
- Ground clearance – The specialists will remove all debris, old pavers or slabs and vegetation after they’ve marked the designated area. If any soil excavation work is needed, it will take place during this stage.
- Site preparation – The site will be prepared using professional levelling techniques. The base can be laid only if the soil is firm and compact.
- Membrane installation – A weed control membrane is then laid to prevent weeds from coming through in between the slabs.
- Subbase installation – A layer of MOT-base is laid on top of the fabric and compacted to ensure that the surface is absolutely even.
- Paving – The paving experts will neatly lay the slabs on the completely levelled subbase. After the necessary drying time has passed, the landscapers will wash the paved area and prepare it for pointing. Once, this job is done, you can enjoy your new patio or driveway.
Paving repair and maintenance tasks we can help you with
Like any other area in your garden, your existing or newly installed hard surface will require maintenance over time. Check out the following paving repairs and maintenance services we can assist you with:
- We do regrouting and repointing of old pavings;
- The landscaping experts can help you to complete a range of garden path, patio or driveway repairs, such as repaving damaged areas, replacing broken or loose paving slabs or block pavers, etc.;
- Pressure washing services and weed control. This helps eliminate unwanted vegetation, moss, mould and dirt accumulation from your patio or driveway.
Paving services are suitable for any kind of property and can improve the curb appeal of your home, just like resin bound surfacing can. Don’t forget that you can benefit from special deals on all our services for a year as well as other perks by joining our Fantastic Club.
Scary Germs? Book effective Antiviral Sanitisation for your home or workplace!